Had arthroscopic Bankart surgery with full anesthesia, pain in armpit of operated shoulder, swollen, hard, sore with slight redness. Treatment?

I have had an arthroscopic Bankart surgery with full anesthesia 9 days ago. The recovery started well but since day 5 - 6 post surgery, I started to feel pain in my armpit of the operated shoulder. My armpit (lymph nodes I think) are now swollen, very hard, sore with slight redness. I also have fever, feel sometimes cold, and heavy night sweats. I was wondering if this is a normal post op reaction or if this is related to potential complication. For information, the upper part of the shoulder is still slightly bruised but I do not feel any pain in the shoulder (just armpit). Thanks so much for your help !
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013