Had appendix removed previously. Severe pain in lower back. Hurts to deep breathe. Suggestions?

i had my appendix remove on dec 10 ...i began going to the gym in march its been about four days now and i have severe pain in my lower right back and into my side and front but mostly in my back and inside it only hurts when i take a real deep breath i worked out and no pain just the deep deep breath any idea? no insurance to go to dr or hospital plus i just filed bankruptcy so i dont want to accumulate more debt...whats said is i dont even have the money to pay for an answer from you but thank you any way
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013