Had appendix removed. Have lower stomach pain and back pain, difficult BM. Help?

HI i had my appendix removed about 9 months ago and i ve went back 3 other times because of the same symptoms and pain they relieved it. But now i am getting pain in my lower stomach and back at the same time erratically at times and its starting to last longer and hurt even more especially if i try to walk.Then sometimes after i make a bowel movement i fall to the ground because i get to weak to walk.and not to mention every time i eat i feel like im bout to throw up and i don t even eat that much .....whats wrong?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013