Had appendix removal. Taking Danogen for endometriosis. Itchy rashes in the genital area. Chances of conception?

I am 30 yrs old i had an operation in may 2012 for an appendix it was removed, then my report showed that i have endometriosis and the doctor refrerred to to a gynocologist who prescribed for me Danogen 200mg, i have been taking the medication since june and i am still in pain. I have been sexual active for three weeks now and its painfull and i had a rash on my private part it was inchy and painfull. I went back to the doctor he said when i get sexual active then this irritation may occure and now I am on antibiotics for the irritation. I have never been pregnent or used any birth control and i have been married for six years what i want to know is how long will it take for this pains to go away and for how long will i be on this treatment cause i really want to be pregnant, how are my chances of concieving.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  54 Awaiting Answer