Had appendix removal. Stomach pain, diarrhea, nausea, pain between shoulder blades. Ultrasound normal. Link between gall bladder and appendix?

I just had my appendix out on oct 2, since then have been experiencing bouts of severe stomach pain with diarrhea nausea and now pain between my shoulder blades and under my right breast. The did an ultrasound the week after my surgery which showed nothing but these symptoms seem to point to gallbladder . I am wondering what the link is between gallbladder and appendix.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012