Had appendix operation. Painful to go toilet and to urinate, blood in stool. Anything wrong?

I have had my appendix taken out 10 days ago, they had to do a full cut as i have a heart condition and key hole would put pressure on that. they allowed me to leave the hospital after 2 days. I am still off work at the moment hoping to return in 2 days time, however since then i am going to the toilet regularly however when i do go it can be painful and there is blood in my actual stool , it can also be painful to urinate. I was just wondering if this is normal. thank you
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013