Had appendicitis surgery. Have early period, stomach pain, vomit and lose motions. Signs of?

Hi doctor, Kindly clarify my doubt. My marriage was on June 2012. On 12th November I had an appendicitis surgery ( laproscopy ). My last period was on 10th December. Every month I have early period (5 days before the last period) and a medium stomach pain occurs 2 or 3 days prior to the date. My problem is on 30 the December onwards i am suffering from the v omitting tendency (day and night also) and sometimes loose motion occurs. Kindly confirm is these are the symptoms of pregnancy? I am waiting for your earliest reply.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013