Had appendectomy, strain during constipation resulting in intense pain on surgical scar, normal ultrasonography, X-ray, CT scan

i had appendectomy 6 yrs ago. my appendix had ruptured at that time, but the surgery went fine (it was a open surgery). but about a year back i strained myself in a bout of constipation and since then i have had constant pains in the surgical scar . sometimes the pain gets really worse and i cant sleep. i underwent ultrasonography , x-ray, barium meal x-ray, ct scan but nothing could be found. i also feel a hard lump just beneath the scar skin, but the ct scan showed no traces of hernia. and i also feel stiffness in the right side of my abdomen originating from the scar. but my main problem remains the pain at the scar. please advice me what to do with it.
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012