Had apo-chephlex for throat infection, resulted in yeast infection, cut near clitoris, inner labia. Cure?

Hi there, I recently got apo-chephlex for a throat infection, which gave me a yeast infection , which I took a one dose pill for. It has cleared up a bit, the pain has decreased ten-fold, however I believe I have a cut near my clitoris, pissibly the hood, and inner labia. I am 24 yrs old. Clean bill of health. I have had a cut where my labia majora connect at the anterior most point a few times before.... Not sure of the cause.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013