Had anxiety and depression, repeated again, taking paxil. Suggestion?

Hello doctor , ive been battling anxiety and depression since i was 18 that started because of a very bad reaction and experience with marijuana. I took medicine when i was 19 and went to therapy when it was at its height and It helped and really calmed down and i didnt have very many scary and confused thoughts but now im 22 and here recently for the past couple of months and very much so with the past few weeks, it has come back strong and im really frightened by how im feeling and how out of it I seem at times. I am now taking paxil and have been for two days and am meeting with a therapist on monday. Im wondering if you have any suggestions or advice?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012