Had antibiotics for sinus pain, rarache and tingling in hand. Had severe cough, chest pain, breathing difficulty. Remedy?

I am 49 year old female. Two weeks ago I started with sinus pain, rarache and tingling in my right hand side of face. I was given anti biotics, I then went on holiday to Greece where a cough developed and on day two after coughing my back pinged. I had to call a doctor who prescribed pain relief and muscle relaxants. By end of week my chest very painful, I was stuggling with my breath and my cough racking. I went to doctor on return who gave me moreanti biotics and a ventilin inhaler . However after 3 days I feel worse than ever and pain and breathing terrible? Whar should I do now, I am worried about work on Monday and whether to wait til next week?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012