Had antibiotic for cold, cough and fever after unprotected sex. Took Ipill after another sex. Will it work ?

Hi I am 28 years old. I had antibiotic for common cold , cough and fever , after that i had unprotected intercourse, (12 days after my periods) and within 2 hrs, i had I- Pill . Then after 2 days, i again had unprotected intercourse, and i was already on antibiotic, again after 3 hrs i had I-pill, but this time i mixed it with alcohol. ( i had I-pill for like only 2 or 3 times in my entire life.) Will the I-Pill still work? Am i Safe ? I am really worried and need to know about this asap. Also. if there is any side effects of it?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013