Had antibiotic for UTI. Hurt during intercourse and penetration. Frequent urination and headache. Am I pregnant?

i was on an antibiotic for an UTI and finished about two weeks ago. went to the doctor couple days after i finished the medicine. the uti was gone. went home and had intercourse with my boyfriend and it hurt so bad we had to stop. its like that every time we have intercourse now. the first time it happened i had the burning pain like a uti but that was the only time. the pain i have is during penetration. also i am tired all the time, have a hard time staying awake, i have headaches almost everyday, i have frequent urination, and heart burn, back pain. still have the burning sometimes (after urination), i get really pissy over little things. im on the shot. could i be pregnant or is it something else?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013