Had anterior resection for Duke's grade A tumor. Any problem during flight?c

I had an anterior resection on May 8th for Dukes Grade A tumour which was done as keyhole surgery. I didn t need a colostomy or radio/ chemotherapy . I am due to fly from the UK to Cyprus mid Sept and feel really worried in case I have any problems in the air or at my destination. I have had a couple of occasions when I had severe pains like trapped wind for several hours. These subsided but I am worried they could happen during my flight. What do you advise?
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012