Had annular tear, nucleus leakage,lumbar spondylosis. Had lumbar facet rhizotomy. Explain

Hi. I had a grade 5 annular tear in L5 with nucleus leakage 5 years ago. I recently had my 3rd Lumbar Facet Rhizotomy . Diagnosis is Lumbar Spondylosis w/o myleopathy. I have SI pain which keeps being dismissed. I saw one neurosurgeon after an MRI 2 years ago. He said nothing could be done except for a fusion. Im a 43 yr old female. I did not want that and he did say I am too young. The pain physician I see has not offered any other treatment. I feel like they are just band aids . Im looking for some different answer/explanation. I tore the disc shoveling snow in Nov of 07. I saw a chiropractor who did decompression work on the disc. I have problems with the disc now slipping. Any advice would be appreciated!
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013