Had ankle surgery. Wearing boot cast after devloping occluded DVT. Having leg discoloration. Normal?

Hello I broke both bones of my anckle on January 3 and I had surgery the next day. I have being wearing the boot cast until 3 weeks ago bc I develop a partially occluded DVT on the same leg. I have being taking cumadin since then and the INR is within range. I notice that leg is darker than the other one. Do you think the DVT is getting worse or is it normal to have leg discoloration after this fracture and being wearing the boot cast for so long?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013