Had angioplasty with 4 stents, signs of angina when stressed. Do I need a health checkup?

Hello thank you, four years ago I had an angioplasty with 4 stents put it in my left descending artery -- since then I have really had no problems. Only when I get a little stressed, which is very seldom, do I sense signs of angina. Other than that I am a healthy eater, exercise regularly, and do not smoke . My weight is within the proper framework. I am 63 years old. -----------My question is do I need a checkup even if I am feeling fine. I had an EKG last year and it was without any alarming or negative signs. --thank you, John
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012