Had angioplasty for reduced blood flow. Lost toe nail. See a vascular surgeon?

HI, Last July I had an angioplasty because of reduced blood flow to feet which caused me to lose my toe nail and a small protion of my large right toe. Last month the same symptoms started again and now my toe is extremely painful and discolored again.( I quit smoking last year and I do not consume alcohol). I suffer from Fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue, also, I do not get much exercise and hav egained 75+ lbs since becoming ill 5 1/2 years ago. Do I need to see a vascular surgeon?
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012