Had angioplasty. Was on deplatA and sorvas. Was giddy. On fefol. Why weakness?

I had angioplasty in 2010 April 4th.I was on deplatA and sorvas. In 2011 Aug 15th I felt giddy and admitted to hospital and it was found that my hemoglobin count was very low.On various investigation it was found that I have GIST.It was removed in 2011 Dec 19th.I was on fefol and my hemoglobin improved to 13.5. Last week I felt uncomfartable and on consultation ihave been told to take prolomet 25mg along with deplat 75mg and storvas.My BP , ECG and sugar level are all OK. I am having slightly loose motion for the last few days and feeling weekness.I am 72 years old and non smoker,non alcholic and vegtarian. Please advise.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012