Had angiogram with placement of a stent. Have leg pain and numbness. Explain?

I had angiogram with placement of a stent on Tuesday, came home wed. and since home I have been experiencing leg pain everyday and all data long! so I just sit down until the pain is gone away! today I m applying heat to it! it s very difficult to do my routine chores! I also had a total knee replacement this year and it it hurting in that area, plus numbness inthe foot . this is all onthe right side!! I did not take 4 amoxicillan that I was told I needed by my orthopedic dr. and is this a problem??
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  36 Awaiting Answer