Had anal sex, painful buttocks, passing yellowish glands. Is it STD?

I'm a guy and about two weeks ago I had anal sex. It did not hurt because it was not my first time doing it. But now my ass hurts so much and when I am visiting the LOO I deliver small portions of waste covered in a thick yellowish glands. Do you think I have STD and is it possible that it may surface after two weeks? I don't actually feel sick though I am worried. Please help.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013
hi and welcome to health care magic...
Dear it seem to be STD. pain along with discharge in sexually active men or women with or with out constitutional symptoms,is most probably STD.First go for chlamydia and gonorrhea screening,as they are the most common causes,and treat them with a proper anti biotics....
if come out negative then go for syphiles,HIV,ans herpes screening...
next time use protection,and make sure your partner is tested...