Had anal sex during the end of periods, tampon was inside. Possibility of pregnancy?

So me and my boyfriend have been going out for a few months, and he s quite pushy so we tried anal. I was finishing my period and I had tampon in. His penis wasnt in properly i dont think, and he ejaculated, and i went to the toilet after, and it was quite wet around my vagina , we had used a lubrication , but im just worried theres a possibility of getting pregnant, I m 16, and i really dont fancy telling my parents im pregnant. I wondered whether the tampon could maybe of blocked any semen that may of got in there? The day after anal i finished my period, i know that there is a very unlikely chance that you can get pregnant after your period, but my period was irregular this month. I m just incredibly worried. Help me.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012
Hi Dear,
The most fertile period of a female when she has maximum chances of conception is about day 8- day 18, in a female with a regular 28-30 days cycle.
The period during and immediately afterwards and before you are expecting period is quite safe.
In your case, the chances of pregnancy are rare because
1) you had intercourse during period
2) It was an anal one
3) Tampon was inside
Also you said your periods were irregular this time, but, if you had proper bleeding for 3-4 days than things are safe
Psychiatrist Dr. Anjana Rao Kavoor's  Response
Thanks for writing in to us.
As you are already aware, the days during periods are relatively safe as far pregnancy is concerned. It is indeed very unlikely for you to be pregnant. If the tampon was inside, the chances of any semen entering the vagina are almost nil.
Since you have mentioned the occurrence of irregular periods, I suggest you wait until your next periods are due. If you do not get periods even 2 weeks after expected dates, then you may do the home pregnancy test by yourself.

Please have your boyfriend to use condoms. At 16 years you should not be taking unnecessary risks.

Hope this helps.
General & Family Physician Dr. Sumanth Mallikarjuna Majgi's  Response
the very fact that you are at the end of your period, makes you unlikely of getting pregnant. because that period is not suitable for getting pregnant. hormones for preparation of uterus will not be there.

be calm, relaxed and enjoy sex with condom in future. be safe from pregnancy and other STD.

wish you healthy life
General & Family Physician Dr. Vasudha Jayant Athavale's  Response
The pregnancy is possible only at the time when ovum is released. & its about 14 days prior to your next expected periods.
It can never happen at the end of periods. So don't worry. you wont have a chance of pregnancy this time
however, sex with bleeding may proove to be unhyginic.
Still you say your periods are irregular(which needs to be taken care of ),if it is delayed next month-home pregnancy test will confirm no pregnancy & keep you tension free.
Thank you.