Had anal sex. Swollen urethra, penis pain, penis feels cold. Prescribed Erythromycin and hydrocortisone. Want second opinion.

Hi, I went to the urologist 2 weeks ago and got some antibiotics because, I had anal sex with 2 different women (which I knew) in 2 nights in a row. Lucky me, I know. They told me at first what I had was prostatitus. They put be on an antibiotic and it went away 10 days later. Then I went and had anal sex again with one of the women again. So...I know NEVER to do this again. I have it again, only this time the urologist is saying I have urethraitus (sp). I had an allergic reaction this time (I think) to the meds which were bactrim and another one. The urologist yesterday took me off the other one and kept me on bactrim for 7 days total, reason being because a red and painful rash about 2 inches in diameter has formed on the left side of the tip of my penis (to the left of the hole). He told me to put hydrocortisone cream on it, but it doesn t itch , just hurts. My urethra feels swollen and its larger than it normally is. My penis hurts most of the time, and goes cold every now and then. I also just tool 1 gram of erythromycin , which the urologist prescribed yesterday. I am asking these questions because I am second guessing this guy. He s done numerous urine tests, all negative. The full blood panel comes back monday so that will tell me more. He did a culture (so painful) and that may tell him something too. I will try to find out the other antibiotics if that will help you.
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012