Had anal sex. Noticed hard lump near anus, hurts to sit down. Is it related to anal cancer?

Hi, I had anal sex with my boyfriend a few days ago and have now noticed a small, hard lump near the entrance to my anus . I am very concerned about this. Before having anal intercourse my anus was itchy and sometimes there was a little red blood on the toilet paper but I think it was because I wiped too hard. It is now hurting when I sit down and I feel like there is a mass in my anus. I am so worried that it is something like Anal Cancer . I do suffer from IBS though by the way. Please Help!
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012