Had anal sex. Negative HIV test. Headache, difficulty sleeping, testicle pain, penis itching. Do I have HIV?

Hi. About a month and a half ago I (male) was having anal sex with another man (I was the penetrator). The condom ripped, and I did not notice til after we were through. He told me he was clean, but I am still scared. I went to get tested later that week, and everything came back negative, but I know it takes up to three months for HIV to show up on a test. So basically, since the ripped condom I have had stomach aches and occasionally very bad headaches . I have never had a fever . And I havent had any rashes or skin lesions. I have not been sleeping well. Also, last week my testicles started hurting -- it felt like there was a slightly uncomfortable fullness. The next day the tip of my penis started to ich a bit. It s not painful. It s just slightly uncomfortable. What are the chances I have something? I dont think most of my symptoms are severe enough to be accute hiv syndrome . I think they are probably anxiety related... But I dont think everyone who is exposed to HIV even gets the accute symptons... I m scared. I will get retested in another month and half. In the meanwhile, does it look like I have something? Something other than HIV as well?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013