Had anal sex. Having stomach pains, dizziness, ankle pain, passed slimy bowels. Suggestions?

hi my boyfriend and I had anal sex in about the middle of the night everything was good, but about an hour after woke from really sharp stomach pains dizziness pain shooting all the way down to my ankles ( i do usually have these symptoms about every couple weeks but never after anal sex) I went to the bathroom and there was a decent amount of blood then had some very slimy (sorry) bowl movements and this has been going on for about 6 hours now the blood finally is gone but pains still here should I be worried, like i said before I have had these symptoms before but never related with sex usually get them with regular bowl movements sometimes I even black out also theres not usually blood
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013
Welcome to HCM.
Bleeding,pain and watery outcome is most likely due to injury inside after sex and followed by infection.
Take proper local care,clean it properly with anti septic soap.
Start complete course of oral antibiotics like oflox/ornidaole with lactobacillus.
Local application of cream containing lignocaine and other soothing agent will be helpful.
Take light,liquid diet. Liq.paraffine or sodium picosulphate is advisable to make the stool loose which helps for local healing.
Your other symptoms might be due to multi vitamin,calcium deficiency.
Start multi vitamin and calcium supplement to improve general health.
Avoid anal sex and always go for protected sex.
Consult your physician for better medical management.