Had anal sex. Discharges nasty mucous in stools as well. Remedy?

I have had anal sex with my husband about three times(spread over a long period of time) now and the last time we did it was about two weeks ago. Every time we did this I would let him cum inside of my anus and when I went to the bathroom to excrete his fluids from my ass, there would be a nasty mucus come out as well. I assumed this was the anus s way of making a natural lubricant and dismissed it each time.. but now I am concerned because we haven t done this in two weeks and I am pooping some solid feces but they are heavy with mucus and as the days go by there is more and more mucus. Now, I am having to rush to the bathroom as if it is diarrhea because I know one push and mucus will come pouring out. Is it possible that some of his sperm was left inside of me and ate out my anal lining, causing the mucus? Why is this happening and what can I do to stop it?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013
Gastroenterologist 's  Response

Most probably the anal lining has been lacerated (injured) during anal sex. That's why you are having mucus.

The sperm of your husband is not left inside; it has come out with the stool.

I suggest not to have anal sex for some time and to avoid constipation. The hard stool you are experiencing indicate for constipation.

If no improvement, contact proctologist for further evaluation.

All the best!