Had anal intercourse. Had severe pain in rectum, cold sweats, faintiness, nausea. What could it be?

Hi. My husband and I had anal intercourse tonight. It wasn t painful during except for a little usual light pressure when he went in a little too deep. But shortly after, I had to use the restroom. A small amount of discharge and semen came out. This is all normal for me. But then I started to have severe pain in my rectum ... so much so that I started breaking out in cold sweats, felt faint, and thought I was going to throw up. It felt like the worst labor contraction I ve ever had (I ve had 3 children) except it was all in my rectum. There was never any bleeding and it slowly subsided and I m feeling fine now. What was that?!?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013