Had anal fistulectomy, painful, taking tub baths, applying iodine solution, having burning sensation. Suggestion?

Hi I had my anal fistulectomy on 8th May. i had only slight pain for 2 days and sinc then i have severe pain at times. I doctor advised me of taking more tub baths and NO antibiotics or local anesthetic like lidocain ointment to me. I am developing occasional burning sesation now. What should i do. i am taking more tub baths and applying iodine solution in a small gauze piece over there. please reply.
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012