Had anal fistula surgery. Having itching, increases after bowel movements. Solution?

Hello Doctor, I had a anal fistula operation in year 2005 in bangalore. The operaton went fine what doctor told. After few days of operation again puss started coming out , showed it to same doctor and he gave antibiotic to stop the things. From then onwards , my Itching started and still continue. Showed to lot of skin specialist and general surgery and took lot of medicine and it didnt stop it. After bowl moment itiching becomes more. itcing hasnt gone from root. regards. pkm
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012