Had an operation to remove an acoustic neuroma. Taking pain killers due to trigeminal neuralgia and headache. Having hot flushes of the face and limbs. What might be causing this?

My wife had an operation to remove an accustic neuroma 5 yrs ago some of which was left in her brainstem and treated with radio therapy reports of the success are good. she is on high levels of pain killers due to trigeminal neuralga and headache . She has developed hot flushes of the face hands and feet and is not very mobile her age is 59 she has 8 children until the operation she was extreamly active. have you any sugestions
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012