Had an operation in neck spine. Took insulin for diabetes. Now cant walk. What to do?

my mother is a diabetics patience and she had an operation in neck spine (a screw is added in here neck bone because she was having no balance in here legs sometime she fell down so doctor told it is effect of the nerves n the added screw will give her spine support.). she was fine after the operation we even remove the stitch after 5 days she was improving her balance n also feeling nice in here body. But at 6 day the diabetology doctor gave us insulin to give her for 10 unit twice a daily . we gave 3 time only after that here legs fall down she cant walk, even stand properly now. medician she is talking now are recliment (2 time), jalra 50 mg(2 time), dolo 650 mg (3 time), reverve cap(1 time), winofit softgels(1 time), bon k2 (2 time ). after showing the problem they have given us franxit 10 mg (2 times for 2 days), predment 16(2 times for 2 days), liofen 10(2 time for 2 days). Her legs can be move while seating or sleeping but cant give balance while walking. she is in same condition there is no improvement after that, help me pleace..
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013