Had an miscarriage. Torch test done after DNC. Will I be able to conceive and treatment?

I am 29yrs old and and miscarried my baby last Oct 2011 (after 6 week).After DNC Doctor told me for TORCH [link removed] report is as follow:- TOXO -IgM ( ELISA ) 0.68 RUB- IgM (ELISA) 3.0 HSV-IgM (ELISA) 1.71 CMV-IgM (ELISA) 1.48 TOXO -IgG (ELISA) 0.03 RUB- IgG (ELISA) 0.16 HSV-IgG (ELISA) 0.31 CMV-IgG (ELISA) 0.09 Normal ranges:- Negative : =0.90 Equivocal :0.91-1.10 Positive : =1.11 ds Please clarify that I am positive only for CMV or any other also. Is this a current infection or past. What treatment should be there?When I am able to concieve.Please suggest..
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012