Had an islet cell pancreatic transplant. Done blood test. Leukemia, need bone marrow test?

I REC. A COPY OF MY 26 YR OLD SON'S BLOOD RESULTS FROM wed april 10th his wbc is 11.4 his absolute lymphocytes is 4560 absolute eosinophils is 2166. Hemoglobin is 11. Is it possible he could have leukemia? We are seeing a Hemotologist who I have not gone over the results yet. The Dr. during past visits mentioned doing a bone marrow testin the future, Should I push the issue and have the test done? I do have power of attorney for my son since he had an Islet cell pancreatitc transplants at Johns' Hopkin's 15 months ago. Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013