Had an intercourse before period. Why headache, stomach pain? Ejaculation delayed period?

Hi, I had an intercourse with my husband on 13th august, just right before my period was about to start, he ejaculated inside me, because he thought the period started, I had the brownish flow, but the next day the period didn t start, till now it hasn t started and it s 15th august.I have a slight headache and stomache pain, but no blood , just a light brown liquid. Is it possible that I m pregnant already? or his ejaculation just delayed my period? Waiting for my period impatiently. Thanks in advance
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012
Neurologist 's  Response
This seems to be a very old and somehow RECYCLED question that never got out of the system. But, I'm assuming since we are in the month of December (nearly January) that you are either pregnant from the past summer or you are not pregnant, meaning that you never got pregnant from that summer night in August when you and your husband had relations. But here's the point I wanted to make reading this question. An ejacuate inside of a woman DOES NOTHING to delay her period. However, ANXIETY/FEAR and other similar emotions in a woman DEFINITELY can not only DELAY but TAKE AWAY periods from women....sometimes for months at a time. Hope all is well in whichever direction things took their turn. If you would ever like to write questions specifically to my attention feel free to land up on my page and write to me: bit.ly/drdariushsaghafi