Had an instance of anneurism. On betacard, dine, feliz. Advise

my father aged 75 is a BP patient. had one instance of aneurism( stroke ). he is taking pressure tab betacard25 one in the morning. since he was having some psychic problems he was taking risdone liquid for nearly one year. 4 months back again the medicine is changed to (feliz s10 1HS, tetrafol (1-0-0), Dine 2.5(1-1-0)). For last two month he is taking feliz 5mg 1HS and pacitane 1mg (1-1-0) . At present he is having disorientation and slight BP 178/90 is there. please advise
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012