Had an injury on neck after hair cut. What are the chances of contracting AIDS?

i have a hair cut(by scissor) in salon, at that time i feel a bit of pain in my neck then i noticed the hairdresser made a tiny cut.When i asked him about the scissor he told me that he already used it on several custmars and the last person left salon 15 mins ago, so roughly the time interval between me and his last custmar was 15 mins.i know HIV virus can t survive for a long time outside the human body but i m very afraid, please advice me sir/madam what should i do now??
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012