Had an injury exercising, constant pain all over body. Got steroid. What can cause this?

I had an injury exercising and have now constant pain in right glut, right love handle area in the back, trochanter bursitis and now burning along bikini line (front) all the way up to middle perineal area between legs. I m a female, 42, not overweight. Got a steroid shot in trochanter area in sept 12 and it helped only that area. Sciaticnot relieved. Going to chiropractor monthly. Lumbar spine mri clear and hip xrays clear too any ideas what this pain can be from? Orthopedist not helping. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013