Had an eye lid lift, causing a lot of itchiness, tried Claritin D and tobradex. Is it a healing process?

I had an eye lid lift about a week and a half ago. Within a couple days I experienced alot of itchiness but thought this was the healing process . About 6 days post-op I form clear sacks of fluid on my eyeball. I have tried Claritin D , Zyrtec, Benadryl , Tobradex ointment, different allergy eye drops and have been on Cipro antibiotic. This is day 5 with no sign of them going away. What is it and how can I get rid of it?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013