Had an episode of weakness, giddiness, convulsions with frothy saliva. Diagnosed with epilepsy, prescribed eptoin. No family history of seizures. Is there a permanent cure?

Hi this is sonu,23yrs old.i used to feel bit giddy n bit weak as i used to change my head angle(up&down) i.e bowing,raising head n used to feel un conscious for in the change angle for a moment.later used to set day passed i had lost strength n un-capable of stand up without consulting family doctor he suggested to take rest creeping low bp .after course completion a night of my way back to room had fell down n as friend s told that i ve split saliva behaved unconsciously as if been seeking rest n syline stated that i have epilepsy .is it possible to have fits in the age 23,no ancestors of mine from both ends hold such having eptoin ,i m feeling fine n wel long do i have to bear this
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012