Had an episode of bells palsy. Why does my head have a pressing feeling?

Hi, ive had an episode wit bells palsy witch is fine now and havent reoccured, though i have not recovered 100% physically and mentally from it, i try and keep positive. I have been worried about a strange pressing pain i get on an isolated spot on the left front top part of my head, it comes and goes but when it comes it feels like a pressure pain. What could be causing this? Also whenever i lay down and get up after a while it feels as though all the blood is sitting in my head ecspecially in my temples.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012