Had an episode of abdominal pain. Why vomiting and dizziness? Why bled from vagina?

I am 7 weeks pregnant and last night I had a weird episode of abdomenal pain that woke me up. Went to the restroom and felt like both vomiting and having a BM. I passed a little gas. Suddenly became super hot, became dizzy, and started to sweat like had ran 6 miles. Thereafter I has a bdm with loose stool. Started to vomite mild white bile and while vomiting had some bleeding exerted from my vagina . Soon after I was cool again, dizziness stopped, sweating stopped, and vomiting stopped. 10 mins later I went to the bathroom and has watery stools . Could i have been having a miscarriage??
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012