Had an endometrial ablation, spotting and hot sensation in abdomen. How to get cured?

Hello, my name is Angel and i ended my period on Saturday. i just experienced light spotting and i have never had that before and also, my abdomen is HOT! I am 31 years old and i have had an endometrial ablation about a year and a half ago. i am going to see dr on fri to talk about options for a hysterectomy due to heavy cramping and bleeding still. but i was just concerned about the spotting and hot sensation on my abdomen.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013