Had an embryo transfer. Period type pains and pink discharge. Is it implantation spotting?

Hello, I wondered if you could help me, I have just had an embryo transfer 9 days ago and they transfered 3 embryos, One good quality and two medium. I am due to take HPT on thursday 22 November. However early ours this morning I had really bad period type pains and I have just noticed pink discharge when I gone to toilet. Please can you advise me what this could be as i was under the impression that implantation spotting would have happened before now if it was going to happen at all. I am worried. Do you think it is too early to do a HPT? I am going to worry now until Thursday :-(
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  47 Awaiting Answer