Had an ectopic pregnancy, abdominal bleeding. Started vomiting and diarrhoea. Diagnosed as food poisoning. What's going on?

I had an ectopic pregnancy that had caused bleeding in my abdomen . I had this drained out 3 weeks ago. On Sunday night I had severe vommiting and diorreah which I put down to food poisoning . This lasted half a day but now two days later I still have a very tender abdomen which I had been putting down to the food poisoning but in back of my mind in worrying my abdomen is bleeding again, do you think this is possible. I was told that the blood that was removed was old blood, there was no current bleed.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012