Had an echocardiogram. Increased pulse and body pain. Due to anxiety?

I am 20 years old now. My birthday is Oct.16th and I am 14 in a half weeks pregnant. I have always suffered from Anxiety/ panic disorder since I was at least 7 years old. I have the worst symptoms of anxiety. Increased pulse , body achiness, breathlessness, but I had an echocardiogram done about 5 or 6 months ago and it came out NORMAL. But, I was wondering...Why am I feeling these symptoms so bad now that I am pregnant? I was taking zoloft and xanax 3 in a half months ago, but stopped because of the pregnancy. My Doc said that I had classic Anxiety also.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012