Had an arthroscopic surgery on the knee to removed scar tissue. Lump on the incision. Should I be concerned?

I am 43 year old male and I just 4 days ago had arthroscopic surgery on my right knee to remove scar tissue from TKR 2 years ago. My problem todaybis that I have a large lump / knot like thing directly behind the bottom outside of my leg incision. The lump goes away when I lay down but as soon as I stand up it sticks out and feels like the pressure increases the longer I am on my feet. Any ideas and if I should be concerned?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013