Had an appendix surgery, having low grade fever,water in lining of lungs, drained out. Remedy?

Hi. My niece had an appendix surgery last Mon (April 1). The appendix was bad and near rupture when the surgery happened. Two days later she started getting a low grade fever which would sometimes rise to 101 or 102 degrees centigrade. She has been hospitalised again. There was water in the lining of her lungs which has been drained out. Fever persists twice a day. Doctors has some preliminary diagnosis of pneumonia or TB but both have now been ruled out. No conclusive diagnosis yet, any suggestions
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013