Had an appendectomy for ruptured appendix, vaginal area cured of yeast infection, rectal area peeling worsened. What to do ?

Hi. I just had an appendectomy two weeks ago. My appendix did rupture so I was given antibiotics . After I finished the bottle, my rectal and vaginal area began to peel. My vaginal area turned out to be a yeast infection and went away a few days ago, but my rectal area is getting worse. Peeling, raw, painful, and now bleeding . I don t know if this has something to do with my treatment or is nothing related. What do you think it is? What should I do?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013