Had an angiogram in right wrist, pain, bruising. How to get relief from it?

I had an angiogramme in the right wrist 3 days ago as the doctor could not get the veins up in the groin it was extremely painfull and i could feel everything as they said that i fought off the sedation however i have a constant pain and bruising in my inner arm and the wrist the cardiologist nearly stopped the procedure as he had to change the cathiter 3 times to find a vein in the wrist ,it is also very close to a quedains site op that i had last year so would this maybe caused some bruising inside . I have been taking co dryamole every 4 hours with not having much pain releif
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013